Monday, February 15, 2010

Inspired by Jenna

Okay, well, ever since I read Jenna's post the other day where she signed off with TTFN, which is from "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh", I can't stop thinking about that movie. I loved it as a kid. So, I've been searching on Youtube and found some videos from it. I found Tigger's song from the movie, and even found the song, Hefolumps and Woosles. Woo hoo! There's even Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7 and Part 8 of 8 parts of the movie, if you're interested. It sure takes me back to my childhood. Thanks Jenna for inspiring my flashbacks!

1 comment:

Jen and Bil said...

Awww! I feel special lol! Yeah My friend was making a Tigger in her art class which got me thinkin Poo and yeah it just spiraled from there. :) thanks for the cool links! Yea childhood flashbacks!