Thursday, May 13, 2010

Panicking!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! My qualifying exam is tomorrow! I've got to pass it to graduate. Mind you, I get two tries but I'd really rather get it the first time. So aaaaaah! I'm starting to panic because its going to be really long with theory, research methods and stats. And I'm doing a stats assignment and am all confused. Uh-oh. Not good. I need to not be confused. I need to know this stuff.
I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight, that's for sure. Breathe, breathe. Don't panic. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! No, don't do that. Don't panic. Just breathe. Study. Try to sleep. Wake up. Drink coffee. Take test. Concentrate. Don't rush. Concentrate. Don't fall asleep during test. Think. Remember stuff. Finish. Breathe a sigh of relief, eat, drink, pass out for a nap and hopefully go out with a friend. Monday, get results and pray I passed. It'd be a nasty birthday present if I find out I didn't. Cross your fingers for me!

2 comments:

Ro said...

Relax...if you have to take it again, you take it again, right? Sure it would suck, but it's better than freaking out. And you'd know what to work on. But I have a feeling you're gonna pass. Let me know! You got it babe *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Good luck good luck good luck!
You will do fine if you just breathe and take your time! I know it is always good to pass it the first time so you won't have to wrory again. But hey, at least you have another if you don't!
But I have faith in you! You will do great. If you start freaking out or something, just reach down and carress Pasta!